This website only collects the Personal Data of Users needed for browsing.
Studio Legale Associato Isolabella, with offices in Milan,
Via Fontana, 4 , VAT n. 09853540962
Types of Data collected
The information systems and software used for this website may acquire Personal Data, the transmission of which is implicit when using Internet communication protocols. This is information that is not gathered in association with identified Users, but which, by way of its nature, through processing and association with data held by third parties, may enable the identification of Users. This category includes the IP address or dominion of the device used by Users who connect with the website, Uniform Resource Identifier addresses for resources requested, time of request, method used to submit the status of the reply provided by the server (successful, error, etc.), and other parameters connected with the operating system and IT environment of Users.
Means of Processing
The Data Controller shall process the Personal Data of Users implementing all suitable security measures aimed at preventing unauthorised access, disclosure, amendment or destruction of Personal Data. The processing will take place through digital and/or electronic instruments, with organisational procedures and logics strictly correlated with the specified purposes. As well as the
Data Controller, in some cases, authorised categories of persons assigned with the organisation of the website (such as administrative personnel or systems administrators) or external subjects (such as third party providers of technical services, hosting, IT companies, communication agencies) may have access to the Data; if necessary they can be appointed as Processors by the Data Controller. The updated list of Processors can be requested at any time from the Data Controller.
The Data shall be held for the time need for the performance of the service requested by Users, or required by the purposes described herein. Users may at any time ask for the interruption of Processing or the cancellation of Data.
Users’ Personal Data can be used by the Data Controller for defence purposes during a trial, or in the stages leading to it, from any abuse concerning it or any related services by the User. Users state they are aware that the Data Controller may be required to disclose the Data on request of the Public Authorities.
Users’ Exercise of Their Rights
Personal Data Owners have the right at any moment of obtaining a confirmation of the existence of their Personal Data in the hands of the Data Controller, to be informed of its contents and origin, to verify whether it is correct, or to request integration, cancellation, update, amendment, transformation into anonymous format or blocking of Personal Data processed in violation of the law, and of opposing such processing in any case, for legitimate reasons. Requests should be addresses to the Data Controller.
When you visit any website, it may store or retrieve information on your browser, mostly in the form of cookies. This information might be about you, your preferences or your device and is mostly used to make the site work as you expect it to. The information does not usually directly identify you, but it can give you a more personalized web experience. Because we respect your right to privacy, you can choose not to allow cookies.
1. Functions of cookies
When you use our website, we will send one or more cookies – small text files containing a string of alphanumeric characters – to your device. We use both session cookies and persistent cookies. A session cookie disappears after you close your browser. A persistent cookie remains after you close your browser and may be used by your browser on subsequent visits of our website. Your web browser may provide you with some options regarding cookies. Please note that if you delete or choose not to accept cookies, you may not be able to utilize the features of the services provided via our website to their fullest potential. We use our own as well as third party cookies in connection with the services provided via our website.
● Personalization We personalize our website and the services provided via our website, such as remembering your information, so that you will not have to re-enter it during your use of, or the next time you use, our website and the services provided via our website.
● Marketing We provide customized advertisements, content, and information on the basis of profiling.
● Analysis We monitor and analyze the effectiveness of our website and the services provided via our website and third-party marketing activities. ● Monitoring We monitor aggregate site usage metrics such as total number of visitors and pages viewed.
● Tracking We track entries, submissions, and your status in any promotions or other activities offered through our website and the services provided via our website. Tracking technology also helps us manage and improve the usability of the website by detecting whether there has been any contact between your computer and us in the past and to identify the most popular sections of the website.
3. More information
3.1 If you wish to activate or deactivate any cookies used on this website, please refer to the ‘Privacy Settings ’ where you will receive further information on:
● Strictly necessary cookies These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for services such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling in forms. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies but some parts of the site will not then work. These cookies do not store any personally identifiable information.
● Performance Cookies These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. They help us to know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. If you do not allow these cookies we will not know when you have visited our site, and will not be able to monitor its performance.
● Functional cookies These cookies enable the website to provide enhanced functionality. They may be set by us or by third party providers whose services we have added to our pages. If you do not allow these cookies then some or all of these services may not function properly.
● Targeting Cookies These cookies may be set through our site by our advertising partners. They may be used by those companies to build a profile of your interests and show you relevant adverts on other sites. They do not store personal information directly but are based on uniquely identifying your browser and internet device. If you do not allow these cookies, you will experience less targeted advertising. To fully protect your privacy and to give you the free choice about allowing or not allowing us to receive any of your personal data our cookies are deactivated when you first enter our website. If you wish to enhance your experience in using our website and help us improving on our performance, you may freely choose to activate (opt in to) the cookies described.
3.2 Within the ‘Privacy Settings ’ you have the opportunity to gain further knowledge on the specific cookies that we use on our website. When you click on ‘More Information’ you will be forwarded to ‘Cookipedia’ by the OneTrust website which will offer further details about cookies in general and about specific cookies that you wish to get insight into. By entering a cookie name into the search bar, the specifics about its function and usage will be displayed for your convenience.
On our website we use certain Google tools to analyze the traffic and optimize your experience while browsing through our information and offers. As we highly value your privacy, we have safeguarding contracts in place which allow Google to process any of your personal data only on our behalf and only in line with our instructions. These data analysing processes will only commence if you agree to them by activating the according cookies within our ‘Privacy Settings ’
How to Disable Cookies
Users may accept whether to accept cookies or not by changing the settings on their browser. This website’s contents are public and can be seen also when cookies are completely disabled.
Disabling of third party cookies does not affect navigation.
For further information on the disabling procedure, please read the instructions on your browser. The links to the main browser guides are shown hereunder: